Wednesday, November 2, 2016

My Travels: Le Rendez-Vous Paloma Bed & Breakfast

As part of what I do, I get to travel and visit different properties around the country. I was very amazed how nice this Bed and Breakfast was. The Le Rendez-Vous Paloma Bed & Breakfast suite in Tucson is a perfect example of a surprise that was over the top in what it had to offer. It is perhaps the best overall B & B in the country. When you take each category you may find one that beats it because a single unique feature. But here we are talking over all.  Location, view, quality and amenities it is nearly impossible to beat. From the furnishings, to the art, to quality of the sheets, to view from the patio and the perfectly stocked fridge and pantry in the full kitchen setup is near perfect.

My cool and comfortable one bedroom suiye featured one of the greatest 180 degree wrap around deck view of the Catalina Mountains and city lights, the rooms comfortably accommodate up to 4 and are centrally located on a quiet hilly 3 acre desert landscaped property. Here is a link to a full panoramic view from my deck.


You will enjoy a relaxing stay in one of their cozy Suites tucked away in the Catalina foothills with a 180 degree view oif surrounding of the magnificent Catalina mountains and City lights below, and just 5 miles away from a wonderful and well acclaimed bistro bar French restaurant, owned and operated by Gordon Berger, the owner of Le Rendez-Vous’ son. I enjoyed some wonderful coq au vin (chicken in red wine) one evening on the patio with the warm city lights sparkling in the valley below.

I also need to mention the pool, spa and separate cozy hot tub as just part of the amenities. Would you care for a massage? Just call your host and Martha will provide you a rejuvenating relaxing massage. Lighted and covered parking is right outside your suite. I must add that Jean's wife, the masseuse, was out of the country while I was there and I didn't get a chance to enjoy this feature during my stay.


On property you will find a washer and dryer. Your flat screen TV is cable fed and each suite has its own fast, powerful, wireless Internet connection. I want to repeat that this isn’t a shared connection. Accessories and an extra power strip are found in a drawer in the kitchen.

You will marvel at the art and details in the suite. These touches along with reading material make this a truly relaxing environment. Perhaps the biggest surprise is how modestly priced all of this luxury is. The minimum stay is three days. There are 5 separate units on property. Each one is located with different views and is furnished uniquely.

This could be a good spot to mention the property will "consider" pets. My host even offered to pet sit so I coud go out for a night on the town. One consideration for pet owners is that much of the property is desert plants and you need to walk them with care.

Baby Boi and Markeyy enjoying a view of the moon from my suites' front porch.

You can stop by my internet hub rizzi.rocks to find links to my many different travels and all that I do. If you wish to book here through a travel agent you can contact Rawhide Travel and Tours at (602) 843-5100


And if you are looking for a great Domain Name try my services at hrcdomains.net

No comments:

Post a Comment